• No one may begin the first term until registration and first term fees are paid. A late fee of $15 will be applied to tuition received after due date for second and third terms (October 31st and February 13th, 2012).
• Families with more than one child may pay ½ of the tuition on or before the date due and the remainder of the tuition in 30 days.
• The Spring Concert Fee is due any time before December 1st.
• All fees must be paid in full in order for students to receive their costumes during the Parents’ Preview Week in March.
• School workdays and early dismissal days do NOT affect the ballet schedule.
• Classes that are missed because of student illness may be made up within one month.